This position will ensure that retirement plan administration responsibilities are processed efficiently, timely, and accurately in the company systems for a large group of assigned retirement plans. These retirement plan administration responsibilities will include, but not limited to, plan document creation and revisions, required annual plan testing, plan calculations, and annual plan tax filling. This position will work with other departments daily to accomplish their production goals. This position must maintain knowledge regarding 401k regulations and be able to adapt to changes in the processes.
This position has no supervisory responsibility and directly reports to the Administration Team Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- Three (3) years of continuous accounting/banking experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally (both verbal and written), at all times
- Demonstrated ability to strategically manage workload in a timely manner, meet deadlines, as well as attention to detail to ensure quality and accuracy, in a fast-paced environment to create high-quality services.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment; government regulations and company/system processes and procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook, navigating multiple web-based applications.